Monday, September 15, 2008

on the market

ok, so first interview came and went - what conclusions can be made?
the interviewer asked me about App domains
I was never really interested in those, said one of the benefits is the version control, gotta check this.
On multithreading...should i read more about some test cases? i spoke of some of my experience with it, its funny that when you have to talk about it its sometimes hard to elaborate on the subject...
WCF, now thats a weak point - i have experience with .Net remoting, but so many years ago I could hardly say any details, but it felt bad when the guy asked me had I had even read about WCF and I said "err...no" - gotta take care of this too, i guess
he also asked me if i had any experience with MS SQL Server, but when i started talking and mentioned the two certifications i have in this he seemed satisfied enough.
hmm...what else was there...

oh but of course - Web services - the last positions had me implementing solutions reading/writing from Web services, and this was good as when he asked me about securing web services i was stuck until i remembered how one of the service providers worked - by supplying a cookie to be used in each request after the initial login/pwd shakeup

No comments :